Welcome to a ghetto gym! If this is your first time coming to a ghetto gym, there are a few things you should know.
1.It is either you are strong enough to carry the metals or you just quit.
2.Don’t ask questions like, “What weight is this?” Cos we carry weights in Big,Small, “I go fit carry am” or “naa Ibola i no go fit”
- When someone shouts or scream, never say “Give a last round for your mother” cos his mother will kill you at her son’s funeral. Whenever someone shouts under a metal it could be his last shout..SAVE HIM.
- If you are working out with somebody else, please don’t wear headsets otherwise you could kill him softly with the song you’re listening to. You’ve got to hear your brother when he is screaming for help.
5.If you are working out alone. Don’t fool yourself with weights you can’t carry especially on the bench. You will either get killed or you end up announcing to the whole neighborhood what a wimp you are when the heavy metals fall off. We call it ,”Announcement crier” Please don’t, its embarrassing.
- Don’t wear your favorite workout shada(outfit) to a ghetto gym because ‘massa’ you will leave in tears when you look at the shada(outfit) by the time you are ready to leave.
- Make sure you don’t allow someone who never changes his track suit to help you lift the weight while you lie on the bench oo please! Otherwise, the smell in the track suit will kill you before the heavy metals do. You can just drop the metal on to your chest when you smell his track suit! Please dont allow him to help you. If he insists, tell him you wont workout again!
- Just be careful. If you think working out at a ghetto gym is too risky for you, please stick to the D.B gyms,ayt